Azhdaya's Laire

Here to Learn & Share ~

Grimoire ~

Forum Home > Art for Animals ~ > Art & Artists for Animals here . . .

Azhdaya Ravenwolf
Site Owner

Artists or Crafters who depict Animals & Wildlife in your Art, please feel free to Share any of your Art here ~ esp. any Raven, Wolf or Dragon Art!!

It can be: PHOTOGRAPHY, GRAPHIC & DIGITAL ART and/or any OTHER FORMS of ARTS & CRAFTS!!

If you're NOT an Artists, feel free to Post Animal / Wildlife Art by OTHER ARTISTS (copyrights permitting)!!

April 3, 2011 at 2:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Azhdaya Ravenwolf
Site Owner

Artists & Crafters who are willing to DONATE at least 10% of their Profits to an Animal Non-Protit . . . and would like to have their Art and/or Products featured in our Shoppe . . .

Contact me for Info: [email protected]

April 3, 2011 at 2:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Seawitch

'Battle Crow'

Morrigan, the Celtic  Goddess of War, among other things will arrive on a Battlefield shape shifted as a Raven.... 
--
April 4, 2011 at 1:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Azhdaya Ravenwolf
Site Owner

Thank you for Posting this beautiful piece here, George!! . . . I've been a great fan of your work for a while now ~ esp. your Raven & Crow pieces!!

Please do feel free to Post more here and/or start an Album, as well, if you'd like . . . I'd love to be able to see and share your work (esp. the Raven/Crow pieces) all in one place ~ with your permission, of course!!  :)

BTW, I don't remember seeing any Wolves and/or Dragons on your Website . . . Do you have any?

June 24, 2011 at 9:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.