Azhdaya's Laire

Here to Learn & Share ~

Grimoire ~

Forum Home > Tell us a little bit about You! : ) > Merry meet, everyone!

Mythonia

Hey all! My name is Jennifer, my magickal name is Mythonia (which I'm sure you know, lol). I am 19 years old, and I live in southern Indiana. I am here to meet people of like mind, and learn from others, as we all are :-) Azhydaya, I will let you know- I don't have access yto the internet a whole lot anymore, so I will try my best to ctach up with everyone when I can. Don't think I'm avoiding you all! In the meantime, if anyone has a Verizon cell phone, ask me for my number and I would be happy to chat! :-) A little bit about my beliefs, I consider myself an eclectic witch  taking from all walks of paganism and the Old Ways. I am very much attuned with animals and nature, and mostly I draw my mackical energy with their help. I look forward to talking with each and every one of you, and thankyou for letting me be a part of your group, Azhydaya.

Love & Light, Mythonia

--
February 12, 2010 at 4:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Azhdaya Ravenwolf
Site Owner

Hi Jennifer / Mythonia ~

Thank you again for joining the Site & for taking the time to stop by here and introduce yourself ~ esp. since I know you don't get online very much!

I too feel very attuned with many animals,  esp.  ravens & wolves/dogs, as you might have guessed by my name! . )

Anyway, don't feel bad for not being able to be here very much ~ I myself am not here a much as I would like! . . . But, I will definitely look forwrd to seeing you whenever you can make it and to reading more of your Posts!!  : )

Blessings,  Azhdaya ~

February 16, 2010 at 6:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cosmic Rhino ~

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome,  again! . . . It's nice to meet you ~ I'm looking forward to gettng to know you better!  :)

BTW,  if you love Animals,  you might want to check out my Web-site,  as well:

http://cosmicrhinorangers.webs.com/apps/members/

. . . and perhaps consider becoming a Ranger!? . . . And feel free to Invite Freinds! : )

See you soon,  Jennifer ~ either here and/or there!  :)

Cosmic Rhino ] :<)

February 20, 2010 at 11:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.